- 3.0 minimum GPA
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program at an accredited U.S. institution
Choose Your Program
Review eligibility and application requirements specific to your program. It’s always a good idea to meet with your study abroad advisor and academic advisor to help determine which program is the right fit for you!
Plan ahead in order to meet your program’s application deadline. All applications are reviewed on a rolling basis, so the earlier you apply – the earlier you will find out if you’ve been accepted.
Summer Term – March 1 / Fall Term – April 15 / Spring Term – November 1
Submit Your Application
Create your online account to get started at any time! You will be required to submit the following materials:
- Approval Form from your Study Abroad Advisor
- Statement of Purpose
- Unofficial Transcript (your acceptance is provisional pending receipt of an official transcript)
- One Academic Recommendation or One Chinese Language Recommendation (if applicable)
- Alliance Need-Based Scholarship Application (if applicable)
Complete Your Registration
Log in to your account to monitor the status of your application. Once accepted, secure your place by submitting a non-refundable $500 deposit within 10 days, to be applied toward your program fee, and submit registration materials for your China, India, or Istanbul program.
Most documents can be submitted via your online account, but certain application and registration pieces must be mailed, faxed, or emailed to:
The Alliance for Global Education
1730 M St NW Suite 402 / Washington, DC 20036
Fax: 202-822-2046 / Email: email@example.com
Questions? Contact your Student Services Manager!