Build on the Alliance’s regional expertise and established connections to strengthen your institution’s presence in key Asian countries. Create a vibrant, successul study abroad program in China, India, or Turkey with the Alliance!
The Alliance’s extensive experience in customized programming includes providing both program administration and academic content for:
- The U.S. State Department’s Critical Language Scholarship programs in Beijing, Shanghai, and Xi’an over three years
- The “Mount Holyoke College in Shanghai” program
- Northeastern University’s “Freshman Summer Business Program” in Beijing
We provide a comprehensive portfolio of resources and services before, during, and after your program. Follow the links below to explore examples of current programs and support that could become part of your institution's customized program.
|Culturally Engaged Academics||Superior Student
|Strategic Institutional Support|
|Rigorous language instruction||Full-time Resident Director||Co-branded marketing|
|Area studies courses in English||24-hour emergency support||Curriculum integration|
|Capstone research projects||U.S. transcripts||Health and safety mitigation|
|Field study trips||Medical and travel insurance||U.S. based representatives|
|Cross-cultural internships||Pre-departure support||Faculty development|
|Volunteer opportunities||Visa application guidance||Pre-departure orientation|
|Guided company visits||On-site orientation||Outcomes assessment|
|Artisanal apprenticeships||Housing with local residents|
To better meet your institution's need, potential approaches for Alliance custom programs include:
- Pre-Designed Programming: Adopt and co-brand an Alliance program to establish your university’s presence in Asia with minimal development time.
- Supplemental Programming: Customize an Alliance location by adding components such as additional courses, excursions, and activities.
- Independent Programming: Create a wholly unique and tailored opportunity independent from existing Alliance programs.